Monday, January 19, 2009

BIG BASH for 09 @ BLADZ's!



Yeah, I found a new home just before the eyar ends.

How does it feel to spend New Year away from home?
I’d answer it with another question. What’s the difference?

I have been celebrating New Year alone several times.

When asked how about this New Year? How does it feel celebrating it alone?
Well, I didn’t celebrate it alone. In fact after years of celebrating New Year away from home, this 2009 is something I consider so different. I feel like I’m writing like a high school kid here perhaps because I enjoyed New Year again like a kid. The last time I can remember that I celebrated the breaking of the years so cheerily was when I was six years old. I never imagined I would have the same experience again at 26. This must be a lucky year for me. I keep my fingers crossed.

Maybe one is lucky if he gets a good job, a happy love life, an interesting collection of books, luxurious cars, grandiose mansion, and an opportunity to strut the globe. At the end of the day that person can claim that this world has been so friendly to him, that fate nurtured him with passion and that luck decided to espouse him. One might have nothing to ask for.

Typing those beautiful things painted a grin on my face. Yeah, I know I don’t have most of them, I might not have all of them but I always brag that I always meet people that I can be proud of, people that are comparable to the most expensive gems and the most sought after fame, people that someone who has everything in life must have been wanting to find but he is just so unlucky to not find one. I gave a pat on my shoulder, “You have just gotten the best achievement this year. What others got-promotion, wealth, so much fun etc. is nothing compared to what you’ve gotten.”

Yeah, perhaps I’m luckier than anyone else. I was welcomed to a family of great folks. I was allowed to be a part of a home that for some is just a dream, for others an ideal picture. How ecstatic it is to feel that I might not be with my family but I can always go to these people and feel complete, and feel that I’m the most wanted person on earth. It pleases me so much to realize that it is only in that house that I don’t have to be another person, that I don’t have to work to be recognized, that I don’t have to keep on dreaming of having a family because I get all that I wanted.

Maybe this year is a lucky one because I started it with people who have become so important to me. I spent it with the people who made my faith stronger, with someone who makes me feel good and trusts me amidst all the negative things he sees in me. I could never ask for more at all.
What else can I say but THANK YOU for this beautiful year…

















































No comments:

Post a Comment